New Years on the plaza will be a night to remember.
|per rider in shared twin/double room incl. rental motorcycle BMW F 750GS (Only available for a booking of two persons. Single travelers need to choose the single room surcharge.)
|Upgrade to rental motorcycle BMW R 1250GS (surcharge, only available with an additional selection of the basic price "per rider in shared twin/double room")
|Upgrade to rental motorcycle HONDA Africa Twin (surcharge, only available with an additional selection of the basic price "per rider in shared twin/double room")
|per pillion passenger in shared twin/double room (pillion passengers can only book along with an accompanying rider)
|per person single room (surcharge, only available with an additional selection of the basic price "per rider in shared twin/double room")
|7 nights stylish accommodations (double occupancy)
|6 dinners, a la carte, order off the menu
|New Year’s Fiesta Dinner
|Bilingual riding guide
|Support/luggage vehicle with staff assistant
|Maps and GPS waypoints
|Entrance and guide to the Monarch Butterfly Sanctuary
|Arrival airport transfers
|Pre-tour information packet (digital)
|Basic Rental of BMW GS motorcycle with tail trunk
|Full coverage Mexico insurance
|Alles, was nicht unter Leistungen angegeben ist
|Emergency medical evacuation insurance (MANDATORY)
|Trip cancellation/interruption insurance (RECOMMENDED)
|Inclusions other than those specified
|Fees related to any required Covid testing to be compliant for international travel
|Departure airport transfer
|Country destination: Mexico
|Starts: Queretaro, Mexico
|Ends: Queretaro, Mexico
|Duration: 8 days / 7 nights
|Distance: 620 miles / 997 km
|Language: This offer is usually suitable for English and/or German speaking participants. Please enquire for language options.
|Mobility: The offer is not suitable for people with reduced mobility. Please contact us for more information.
This Mexico tour is designated LIGHT ADVENTURE, only due to foreign riding conditions. It is a ROAD TOUR meaning the route is entirely on paved roads of varying quality and is perfectly suited for singles or couples who have prior road touring experience. With convenient flights available into the Central Mexico city of Queretaro, you will land in the heart of the country’s charming Bajio region known for historical European and early Spanish Colonial influences.
This tour is similar to our Colonial Mexico tour with minor itinerary changes to accommodate the colorful New Year celebrations in San Miguel de Allende. As well, conditions permitting, a visit to the world-renowned Monarch Butterfly Sanctuary, adds to an already exciting riding event.
- San Miguel de Allende has gained international prominence, awarded the most desirable city in the world by readers of Travel & Leisure Magazine. Its Colonial flare and reputation as an art community and zealously maintained Old World style will enchant you. New Year on the plaza will be a night to remember.
- Patzcuaro is one of our longtime favorite Colonial-era towns. With its quaint sprawling plazas, native Tarascan influences, and the legendary lake, you will find today’s ride along back roads well rewarded once you arrive at this destination, staging you for one of Mexico’s greatest motorcycling (and Carrera Panamericana Race) roads.
- Mil Cumbres. It means Thousand Peaks. For motorcyclists, it is one of the top five riding roads in Mexico along the old Highway 15 through the state of Michoacan. You will see why it is legendary among racers of the La Carrera Panamericana vintage car race, one of the few remaining open road races in the world.
- The Monarch Butterflies. This preserve in the highlands of Michoacan attracts many millions of these creatures, flying and floating upwards of 3,000 miles each autumn from the USA and Canada, only to return northward in the spring. You will witness an amazing cycle of nature.
- Queretaro offers convenient flights from major USA hubs, landing you in the heart of Mexico not wasting any time getting you to the best riding.
Day 1: Queretaro, MEX
Day 2: Patzcuaro
Day 3: Zitacuaro
Day 4: San Miguel de Allende
Day 5: San Miguel de Allende
Day 6: San Miguel de Allende
Day 7: Queretaro
Day 8: Fly out