Rarely visited by the average traveler, and certainly not on motorcycles, Punta Gallinas is considered to be one of the most exotic destinations in Colombia.
|per rider in shared dorm incl. Honda XR150 dual-sport (to book a separate room, please choose the single private room surcharge)||$999.00|
|Upgrade to Honda XR190 dual sport (surcharge)||$79.00|
|Upgrade to Honda XRE300 dual sport (surcharge)||$149.00|
|per pillion passenger in shared dorm (pillion passengers cannot book without an accompanying rider)||$499.00|
|per person single private room (surcharge - only available with an additional selection of the basic price "per rider in shared dorm") from:||$159.00|
|per person GoPro & helmet mount - SD-card not included (Surcharge)||$55.00|
|per person Elbow & knee pads (surcharge)||$25.00|
|per person Body Armor (surcharge)||$25.00|
|per person Riding boots (surcharge)||$40.00|
|per person Full Gear Kit (surcharge)||$55.00|
|per person Rain gear (surcharge)||$10.00|
|Support truck - on request: $1,250 USD(split among the group)|
|Onsite accommodation pre/post tour - on request|
|Airport transfers (SMR/BAQ/CTG) - on request|
|Rental motorcycle depending on booking|
|English/Spanish speaking guides|
|Indigenous Wayuu-speaking guide|
|Tour of Manaure salt flats|
|Entrance fees to all attractions|
|Helmet, riding gloves|
|Accommodation in a shared dorm - 2 to 3 persons (or depending on booking)|
|All breakfasts, lunches, and dinners|
|Alcohol and souvenir money|
|Everything that is not specified under services|
|Minimum number of participants: 2|
|Maximum number of participants: 10|
|Where: Cabo de La Vela, Punta Gallinas, & Riohacha|
|Distance covered: 900km|
|Riding hours: 25|
|Terrain: 20% paved, 80% unpaved|
|Protection equipment is mandatory: Helmet, off road boots and armoured jacket or armor at least (if you can’t bring your own, we can rent you the equipment)|
|Each tour is tailored on the go to your experience and physical preparation and we will give you riding tips and formation if necessary to overcome certain obstacles|
|What to Bring: Driver's license, Sunscreen, Insect repellent, Long pants, Boots or closed-toed shoes, Swimsuit, Towel, Alcohol and souvenir money.|
|Difficulty: Intermediate. Comfortable riding multiple hours per day on intermediate to advanced off-road tracks.|
|Transfers and extra nights in hotel can be arranged to accommodate your travelling needs.|
|Optional support Truck: $1000 USD (split among the group)|
|Language: This offer is usually suitable for English and/or German speaking participants. Please enquire for language options.|
|Mobility: The offer is not suitable for people with reduced mobility. Please contact us for more information.|
A motorcycle tour for intermediate/advanced riders who want to blast across the desert "mad-max" style, enjoying some of the best enduro riding in Colombia.
From the rolling sand dunes and turquoise water to the sacred indigenous cultures. There are plenty of local attractions to keep us busy for the day. The riding today is epic. Flat out over hard, sandy plains, ducking in and out between cactus fields and rocky mountain climbs are the order of the day.
Start: 9 am
Where: Santa Manta - Mayapo
Riding hours: 6
- Taking the back roads through Paso del Mango.
- Stop for coffee on the beach in Palomino
- Visit the traditional fishing town of Dibulla for a Colombian-style lunch.
- Watch the sunset on the beach in Mayapo.
Where: Mayapo - Cabo de la Vela
Riding hours: 4
- Tour of the indigenous salt flats at Manaure
- Winding trails and desert flats on the way through the desert.
- Ride around Cabo de la Vela and visit all the local spots.
- Fresh seafood for lunch and dinner.
Where: Cabo de a Vela - Punta Gallinas
Riding hours: 5
- Get ready for some amazing desert riding as we set off first thing in the morning.
- Take in the views and a dip in the ocean at El Toroa sand dunes.
- Reach the northernmost tip of South America
- Campfire under the stars at our lodging
Where: Punta Gallinas- Riohacha
Riding hours: 4
- Finish off the desert with some breathtaking views as we head out of the desert and back into civilization.
- Enjoy the rooftop pool at Laguna Sala and have a few drinks at the corona beach bar.
Where: Riohacha- Santa Marta
Riding hours: 5
- Riding through the breathtaking Sierra Nevada mountains.
- Lunch at Journey Hostel
- Swimming and cliff jumping at Mendihuaca Waterfalls.
Finish Time: 4 pm